Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week 35.....well 34 weeks, 3 days to be exact!!!!!!

So just a quick update about everything going on with "big daddy" Kyler!!! We went for our 35 week appointment today and everything was PERFECT!! We have been blessed with really good doctors appointments and today was no exception. My BP was doing great, and Kylers ultrasound and nonstress test went really well. He is now up to 6 lbs. 6 oz. (hence the name big daddy). Thats alot of weight considering last week he was only 5lbs. 10 oz.!!!! He is still breech, so if nothing changes than Kyler will make his debut via C-section. He is basically folded in half across my belly and seems to be quite comfy just like he is.

We were sooooo excited to finally receive the last piece to Kylers room. I ordered it FOREVER ago and thought he would be here before the nursery was finished.


So here it is........................HOW CUTE!! I will put up pics of the entire nursery when we finally get all the "stuff" put away.

I just LOVE it and think it goes perfect
in his cowboy room!!!
On another note, Lee leaves for his annual turkey hunting trip to Brentons house in Missouri. Therefore, that means Mom and Dad will be taking turns coming down here and staying with me while he is gone. I dont guess I should stay by myself at 35 weeks prego...haha. By the end of the night I cant hardly walk by myself so I guess its best that someone "babysits" me. We are also heading to Pickwick Friday night for Mom and Dad to work on stuff and get the boat out. I guess this will be my last trip on the pontoon before Kyler arrives :)
Also, we just found out that my twin sis Amy and her husband Brandon are expecting a baby on Christmas Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for them!!!! Now I get to "support" Amy as she endures all the "joys" of pregnancy. Good luck Ame!!


1 comment: