Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sorry so long since last post......

Its been a while since I last posted and lots has happpened, so here goes. Marshie, Pam and Kati threw me another awesome shower and we got a TON of good stuff!!!! Kyler's room is overloaded with things and we are fixing to start tackling the unpacking process this weekend. There are lots of clothes and blankets to wash and boxes to unpack. Last Sunday, on Easter, the whole family came down to our house for a fish fry and we had lots of fun. Our little house was packed with everybody watching the Masters and watching Brett, Brad and Nicholas hunt eggs in the rain. It was really yucky outsise, but that didnt stop the boys from trying to find all the eggs to see who would get the most money.

Fast forward to this weekend......we are babysitting cousin Tessie this weekend. She is Amy and Brandons 2 year old lab and Swayze and her have a BLAST together. It is really nice for Swayze to not have to have my undivided attention and have a buddy to play with. She is about ten times bigger than him, but he loves every minute of playing with her :)

Kyler was doing great at last weeks appointment and is up to 5 pounds!!!!! We had to do our nonstress test twice because during the first one he was in a sleep cycle and the readings were not like Dr. Tom wanted them to be. This made me kind of nervous and made my BP skyrocket, but after seeing Dr. Tom and lying down for five minutes my BP went right down which is a huge blessing. I pray every night that it will continue to stay under control for the next few weeks til he gets here. We go back this Tuesday to see how much "big daddy" has grown and I will give yall another update then. Tommorrow starts week 34, so only a little while longer!!!!!!!!! We cannot wait for him to get here and meet him!!!

Me and sissy during Easter!!
Lexi, Nicholas and Elli at my shower!!! Three out of the
four cutest kids I know :) I LOVE THEM!!!
Opening presents!!!!

Me and the hostesses....Pam, Marshie, myself and Kati.
Kati is expecting baby boy Colt in August, I am sure he
and Kyler will ride bulls together one of these days :)




No comments:

Post a Comment