Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shower Time!!!!

I have had LOTS of request for pics of the nursery and I finally took one to put up. We still have quite a few things to do to get ready for Kylers arrival, but this is "phase one". Since we lost our "guest" room, we have put a twin bed in there in case someone needs to crash for the night!! Of course, his room is all cowboy with a little Ole Miss thrown in. Ill post more pics on a few weeks when we get all the decorating completed.


It is hard to believe that Kyler is going to be here so soon that I have already had my first shower!!!!! My best friend Heather and her mother Dene threw us an incredible shower this past Sunday and it was wonderful. We had so much fun and got an overwhelming amount of presents. We are so lucky to have such great family and friends to celebrate with during this new phase in our life!!
I look like "Large Marge" in this picture, but it is the only one
in my camera of my two favorite people and I. I am hoping it is just the
camera angle that makes me look so big....haha!!
Me, Amy, Heather and Lilly Ann "sissy"


I LOVED this cupcake cake!!!! Isnt it too cute??

This is an aftermath picture of the shower. His room is
packed with more presents than you can imagine and he
has a drawer full of Ole Miss stuff, which makes his Daddy so proud!!
Just a little Kyler update......we had our weekly appointment on Tuesday and Big Daddy Kyler had gained 14 ounces in one week!!!!! Krista, the ultrasound tech, took the measurements twice to make sure she was right. I guess he is just gonna be a big ole' boy. Everything is looking good and Kyler is right on track!! My BP was a little high, but Dr. Tom says this is normal towards the end of pregnancy. Continue to pray that my BP stays down until the end. If everything stays normal and looks good then I should be working up until Kylers arrival!!!




1 comment: