Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ALL MY LOVIES......

So, lots has happened since our last update. I promise, one day I will get better at updating this thing!!! First off, here is a picture of my first "lovies"!! Brett and Bradley have been around since the day they were born. Momma used to watch them for Melanie, and I still think of them in the kitchen beating on pots and pans when they were a year old :( Oh how times flies!! Kyler is gonna be there age before we know it. B & B might are our "extended family" and we all absolutely adore them. They will be going into the eighth grade at Schilling Farms in the fall and will be a force to reckon with on all the sports teams. Anyway, they stayed with mom and dad last weekend and Lee and I went by there and this is what we saw.......

Brett and Brad
As you can see, they took full advantage of the storms that came through earlier in the day and took the dirt bikes muddin!! They are sooooo funny!! I think Brett just got of the bike and wallowed in the mud...haha.

My second "lovie" Nicholas!!
My third "lovie" Lilly Ann!!!
I got a few pics of Nicholas and Lilly Ann when I went by Mom's to visit. They are officially out for the summer, and I am sure it will be a WILD one. There is never a dull moment when the two of them are around, and by the time Kyler gets old enough and Amy and Bubbas baby gets here we are in for some trouble.
The "man of the house".....Kyler Lee Todd!!!!
Kyler had a doctors appointment with Dr. Fesmire this morning and he is doing GREAT!!! Dr. Fesmire says he is a superstar for doing so well after being in the NICU. He is gaining weight like crazy, and was up to 7 pounds, 8 ounces today!! It is hard to think that he will be a month old on Sunday. Time flies when your having fun!! As you can see above, he loves hanging out in his Nap Nanny. Doesn's he look like such a big boy??? He is sooooo much fun, and we are so in love!!! He is growing every day and starting to stay awake a little more, so he is lots of fun to play with.
SWAYZE!!!
I think this poor baby feels deprived sometimes since Kyler has come home, but he LOVES him!! Wherever Kyler is, Swayze is not far behind. I took this pic yesterday morning when we were just hanging around the house. This is what he does while I feed Kyler during the day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment