Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just another Thursday......

Not much has been going on around here this week!!! Lee has been sick for the past couple days and I have been studying for my Praxis test this weekend. Its really hard, but I hope it goes well :) Lee is fired up about turkey season starting this weekend and having all his buddies over for a crawfish boil!! Kylers bedding will be done in a couple of weeks, and I cannot wait to get everything all set up!! For now we are busy getting our house in order and reorganized for his arrival.

We just got back from dinner with mom and dad and are tivoing Greys Anatomy and fixing to watch it. We went to dinner so we could see them before they leave for St. Croix!! On Saturday, Mom, Dad, Amy, JJ, Mary Kay, Pam and Jerry are headed down to visit Lil Kate and Daniel. I know they are gonna have sooooo much fun and have lots of good stories!!! Katie~keep an eye on my crazy family and dont let them have too much fun. I miss you and wish I was coming with them to see you but need to save my vacay for Kyler's arrival :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Im so glad you have a blog, I love mine, you will have to check it out
    www.thekissinsranch.blogspot.com I love the 4D pics, those are priceless, I still have ours in a frame in our living room and she has been here for 8 months now.

    ReplyDelete