Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kylers first ROAD TRIP and so much more!!!

Our baby boy is growing up wwwaaayyy to fast!!!! He is going to be 6 months old a week from today, can you believe it?????

Playing on the floor with his "blankie"
The picture above was taken on one of the stops during Kylers' first road trip. Two weeks ago we headed to Missouri for Justin and Kara's wedding!!! We had a ball and Kyler acted perfect the whole trip, including the plane ride up. Thats right, Kyler had his first plane ride and did great!! Lee left on Wednesday headed to Missouri to see the Mizzou/Nebraska game (too bad I wasnt there to stand in the pouring down rain, I hate I missed that.....haha). Kyler and I left Friday at lunch and flew to Kansas City. My little man slept the entire trip until we landed and I think his ears popped and upset him. In the pic above, he is sitting in a highchair for the first time and enjoying the "throwed rolls" at the famous Lamberts Cafe in Sikeston, Missouri. He loved watching the boys throw the rolls around the restaurant!!!

Momma and Kyler after the wedding!!!


I mentioned this blankie earlier, but this has become Kylers' new best friend. While we were in MO it was FREEZING, I'm talking lows in the 20's. I took this blanket to cover him with in his carseat, and little did we know how much he would like it. He now prefers this to his paci and it is such a HUGE comfort to him. I guess he got it honest because I was a blankie baby :)


Of course this little cowboy has already been to his first pro rodeo.....what else would you expect??? He has already been to barrel races and other small rodeos, but this was a whole different ballgame. He loved all the lights and music and everything that was going on around him.



Thats it for now, we go for our 6 month checkup on Tuesday the 3rd, so I will get back to you with all of Kylers "stats". It is still hard to believe that we have already been parents for 6 months!! We are beyond blessed with a perfect baby boy who we love beyond words!!!




1 comment: